Safeguarding Training Level 1&2
Time & Location
About the Event
Support volunteers to create a safe space for everyone
Safety is at the heart of everything we do. Our safeguarding training helps everyone to:
· Understand their role in safeguarding and what to do
· Recognise potential safeguarding issues
· Understand our safety and safeguarding policies
· Chat to others about what to do
· Answer your questions
There are four levels of training.
All volunteers will need to do Level 1.
A Safe Space, Level 1 – An introduction
A Safe Space, Level 2 – Creating a safe space For leaders, assistant leaders, unit helpers, leaders in training, young leaders including those doing the Young Leader qualification, peer educators and those that are doing level 3 and 4.
For more information check out the website: www.girlguiding.org.uk/making-guiding-happen/learning-and-development/a-safe-space-training/
Alternatively you can do this training as an e-learning.
- Safeguarding L1&2 Training£0£00£0